---->>><<..::DE MIM SEI EU::..>><<----

Eu sei de mim, de mim sei eu. Ainda bem. Um blog solo de Álcio e Suas Vozes Na Cabeça.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Kyuss



Pequena homenagem minha com trechos de todas as letras dos caras.

Aah, I am home
Don't try to take me away
Like I can't live without you
It's all you get
I awake up tomorrow today
’Cause I like to get on magic mushroom potions
Shut it, shut it on

Give me a fucking reason
A reason I should stay
Kill for business or for pleasure
Any way you choose
It doesn’t matter how or why
’Cause either way you lose

Everyone seems to be singing for Satan
Guess I will too
And you can take me to god
Burning my brain and burning my teeth
Hellfire in my veins
Blue shadows on the track
Well on a big bike
Six hundred sixty six miles per hour
From the mother of earth to the depth of the sea

And in my mind
You were looking fine
So I dive, inches to the ground
Walked hundred miles of desert sun
To grasp the chance that I'll be gone

Where you want me to be
Me and it's you, and I run over you
So let me be
You gotta hear it, man
I hate, slow songs
But I'll never forget you anyway

And when the time has come and gone
The wind will carry on and on
We've been laughing
I just thought I'd let you know
And you know
I am drinking
I am rolling
Don't blind my eyes turn them blue
I can't drink no more
But I'll try
Just help me burn my head

If only one thing that you'll know
Impostors from the show
They'll try to trick you into
Normal treatment
Oh don't you listen to them say
Shush them all away
I am the demon cleaner
I'm the only way
Well, who can find me there?

Waiting is hard
Fucking takes so long
Tired of your words, all your words are so backwards
Your a fucked up man with a fucked up plan
God damn son of a bitch
God damn son of a bitch
God damn son of a bitch
God damn son of a bitch
Get back, get back the motherfucker

If you're gonna ride, baby
Ride the wild horse
And if you're trying to ride for free
It'll be the same I do to you
Won't you writhe like snakes down on the floor
And you will never fall

I've got a wall inside my head
It's got to set your soul free
You can't keep me from runnin'
I feel nothing
Said I don't feel nothing
And I won't feel nothing at all
and I don't give two shits on how you feel

So prove it to me
Cause I'll never
Say it to you:
"Only
Time
Will
Tell"
It didn’t take long
To figure out what’s wrong with you
Always so lonely, lonely, lonely
You move your own mountain

Time has held me back no more
Endless waiting for you
Hooray, hooray for you
Hooray, hooray for you

1 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Blogger lady-stardust said...

Que viagem,Anisio!!!hehe!Me adiona ae!bjocas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|