---->>><<..::DE MIM SEI EU::..>><<----

Eu sei de mim, de mim sei eu. Ainda bem. Um blog solo de Álcio e Suas Vozes Na Cabeça.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Right now... right now... it`s time to... MC5 motherfuckeeer!!!!



AMERICAN RUSE

They told you in school about freedom
But when you try to be free they never let ya
They said "it's easy , nothing to it"
And now the army's out to get ya
Sixty nine America in terminal stasis
The air's so thick it's like drowning in molasses
I'm sick and tired of paying these dues
And i'm finally getting hip to the American ruse

I learned to say the pledge of allegiance
Before they beat me bloody down at the station
They haven't got a word out of me since
I got a billion years probation

Phony stars, oh no! crummy cars, oh no!
Cheap guitars, oh no! Joe's primitive bar... nah!

The way they pull you over it's suspicious
Yeah, for something that just ain't your fault
If you complain they're gonna get vicious
Kick in the teeth and charge you with assault
Yeah, but i can see the chickens coming home to roost
Young people everywhere are gonna cook their goose
Lots of kids are working to get rid of these blues
cause everybody's sick of the American ruse

Well well well , take a look around !



GOTTA KEEP MOVIN`

Teachers, parents and politicians
They ridicule my wild ambitions
They say, "settle down son, live decently,
Or you'll rot in jail before your 23!"
They don't know their stuck in the past
Can't stop me now 'cause I'm movin' too fast

Presidents, priests and old ladies too
They'll swear on the Bible
what's best for you
Atom bombs, Vietnam, missiles on the moon
And they wonder why their kids are shootin'
drugs so soon
Young men fightin' for democracy
And sacrificed for mediocrity

I can't stay in one place for too long a time
I get stone bored, I go outta my mind
I'm here and I'm there and doncha know I'm free
Gotta keep movin' baby, you and me

People wakin' up, but they've just begun
To realize what needs to be done
But as for me I keep movin' on
The future's now, yesterday is gone
I never let nobody tell me what to do
And no matter what I'm gonna see things through



POISON

The partisans not the artisans
Are doing their dirty show
But i ripped my pants
Doing some dance
That i learned in France
And they think there ain't
nothin' to know
Used, abused
Locked up, beaten and fined
But i got free
Copped a plea
And i can see
That there ain't no freedom
bell gonna chime
This time

Truth and love
are my law and worship
Form and conscience

my manifestation and guide
Nature and peace are
my shelter and companion
Order is my attitude
Beauty and perfection
Are my attack
False faces
Fast company
A night of thrills
With no jealousy, no poison

Nobody's tool
Will be a public fool
To manipulate the masses
Who lie and cheat
And eat their meat
And think it's sweet
While the rest all clean their glasses
In status classes



FUTURE NOW!

Screechin' useless martyrs hangin naked upon the cross
They would have you believe the lie they shriek that all is lost
Forget their logical desperation, utilize your imagination
The future's here right now if you're willing to pay the cost
The power crazy leaders who control your very fate
They would twist your will, steal your life and sell your soul away
If you're drifting or wandering lost, you're the perfect target for the double cross
Freedom's yours right now, if you rule your own destiny
Here he comes, cosmopolitan ennemy
Here they come, interstellar diplomats
Some say the truth was meant to be hidden
Others maintain nothing is forbidden
The key to the mystery
And our mind explodes in a post atomic dawn
The future breaks like a tidal wave, engulfing everyone
Confusion and chaos, trauma of birth
A strange new day for the people of the Earth Traditions,
Burned away by the rising sun



SISTER ANNE

Sister Anne don't give a damn about evolution
She's a liberated woman, she's got her solution
Like a dinosaur, she's going off the wall
She's gonna make it her own crusade
She's got a heart of gold, gonna save a bitch's soul
From goin' down Satan's hot way
She can I know she can
I know she can
She's my Sister Anne

Such truth, such beauty, such purity
She wears a halo around her head
She's got the Ten Commandments tattooed on her arm
If she died she'd rise up from the dead
She's every man saviour and Mama too
If you do it she said she'll save hell from you
She can I know she can
I know she can
She's my Sister Anne

Sister won't you tell me where I went so wrong
I used to say my prayers baby all night long
I'd listen to the Gospel ringing in my ears
Come on Sister Anne save me from my fears if you can
I know you can
I know you can
You're my Sister Anne

After Sunday school Mass she goes to see her man
She always does the best that she can
She never tries to tease, she always aims to please
She's gonna squeeze you tight and make you feel alright
Cause she can
I know she can
She's my Sister Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|